This role would suit a candidate with experience in the graphic or interiors industries who is looking for the next step in their career.
This is largely a sales driven role, with a creative and technical requirement specific to our product.
Training specific to our product with be given, however you will need skills in Adobe Indesign and Acrobat as part of the sales process you will be required to create detailed drawings and specifications of our product. This process requires an aptitude for measures and numbers, along with strong visual skills and spatial awareness and a knowledge of print production.
This role requires a mix of personable, relationship building skills and technical expertise.
Key responsibilities are:
• Aligned with the strategy developed by management, drive growth by developing & maintaining sales relationships, identifying new opportunities
• Provide excellent customer service - interpret client needs, advise on design solutions, respond to sales queries and supply product info & specs where required
• Create technical drawings showing layout and product quantity required and generate quotes
• Compile sales packs and dispatch samples to leads and orders
• Process orders
• Generate invoices
• Handover orders to production
• Follow up sales leads and open quotes
• Direct enquiries to appropriate sales partners
• Ensure sales partners have marketing & sales collateral that they need
• Ensure inhouse sales systems and documents are up to date
• Generate new release updates to clients, and key stakeholders
• Distribute updates to clients
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, InDesign)
• Print production and pre-press knowledge
• Experience with CRM and inventory software an advantage
• Strong mathematical skills and spatial/visual awareness strengths
• Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity with further career growth opportunities for the right candidate. For further information and to apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have short term part-time placements available for interns from time to time. These are based at our Auckland studio. The position involves preparing samples and marketing collateral and assisting with various studio tasks.
To apply for future placements, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com with 'Internship application' in the subject line. If you have any questions please direct them to the same email.