Sales & Production Assistant
We are an Auckland based design business producing a range of textiles and wall coverings distributed locally and internationally. We are looking for a flexible and energetic assistant to join our team. This is largely a sales driven role, with a creative and technical requirement specific to our product.
This role would suit a candidate with skills in Adobe Creative suite along with sales and project management strengths.
Training specific to our product with be given, however skills with Adobe Creative suite (specifically Indesign, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Excel are essential.
There is the option of this role being full time, or part time hours.
• Grow sales by assisting with sales initiatives as directed
• providing excellent customer service to our clients
• responding to sales queries, creating estimates and visuals
• compiling and sending sample packs and information
• advising on wallcovering solutions
• processing orders, creating invoices
Grow sales by assisting in rollout of our marketing strategy. This includes assisting with the rollout of social media strategy
• assisting with production of orders
• updating system records with relevant information
• managing lead times for orders and liaising with clients as required
• maintaining the sampling area of the studio
• excellent attention to detail
• able to work independently and use initiative
• excellent communication and verbal skills both written and oral
• Abode Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Excel on a Mac
• an eye for design and an interest in interiors, graphics and textiles
Apply for this job
To apply please email your CV including cover letter to email@example.com with 'Sales and Production application' in the subject line. If you have any queries please direct them to the same email.
We often have part-time intern placements available at our Auckland studio.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Internship application' in the subject line. If you have any questions please direct them to the same email.