Created to help build environments with a natural feel, the Autex Acoustics® x Emma Hayes range blends nature inspired design with auditory functionality for a truly comfortable experience.
The collection includes eight designs by Emma Hayes which are printed onto Autex Acoustics® Cube™ panels.
Cube™ acoustic panels reject the restraints of traditional acoustic panels, allowing versatility and creative freedom in place of dull conventionality. Made from 100% polyester fibre with a minimum of 60% recycled content, Cube™ panels offer high-performance acoustic features for any interior space.
Features and Benefits
• Combining beautiful design with high performance acoustic solutions
• Biophilic design - connecting people and nature through design and environment.
• Carbon neutral
• Low VOC
• Fire tested
• Safe, water-based, UV cured ink
• Designed for use in a range of commercial and residential interior spaces
• Suitable for wall and ceiling applications
• Available in 6 mm, 12 mm and 24 mm thicknesses
• Form: Cube™ Panel | 100% polyester
• Panel sizing: 1200 mm x 2400 mm (48x96"), 1200 mm x 2700 mm (48x106")
• Thickness: 6 mm, 12 mm & 24 mm (1/4", 1/2" and 1")
• NRC: 0.20-0.70 & higher
• Recycled content: Minimum 60%
• Fire rating: Group 1-S, ASTM E-84-15a, Class A, FS:0 - SD:45
• Application: Walls & ceilings
• Custom panel lengths and prints are available on request.
Add a point of difference with four unique finishes:
Products designed with purpose
Both Emma Hayes and Autex Acoustics® have sustainability as one of their core values, with a focus to reduce their impact on the environment and battle climate change for the betterment of future generations. Both brands work to actively reduce their impact on the environment evidenced by the fact that this entire range is carbon neutral and has a variety of environmental certifications.
For samples or more product information contact our studio at email@example.com
About Autex Acoustics®
Autex Acoustics® is a New Zealand-made global brand that creates inspiring products for spaces where people come together to work, learn, and live. Specified in commercial spaces globally, carbon-neutral Autex Acoustics® products reduce and control reverberated noise and echo within an area. They’ve worked with worldwide brands like Spotify, Apple, and Google to create enriching spaces. You can see their work in New Zealand projects like MediaWorks, Commercial Bay, and the Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre. www.autexacoustics.co.nz